Providing Aggressive Counsel for Clients Who Need to Enforce Court Orders

Each party is required to follow court orders. If your former spouse or partner is not following court orders, then you have the right to seek help by going back to court to seek enforcement of the terms of the court order or filing a contempt of court action against the party who is not following court orders.

Common issues that may be enforced:

  • Payment of child support
  • Payment of spousal maintenance
  • Granting of parenting time to the noncustodial parent
  • Payment of assets and debts from property and debt division

Attorney Merle L. Stolar is Experienced in Handling Enforcement and Contempt of Court Issues

At the Law Office of Merle L. Stolar, P.L.L.C., attorney Stolar will advise you as to all of your options so that you can make the best informed decision whether or not to seek enforcement of court orders or to bring a contempt of court action against your former spouse or partner. Attorney Stolar assesses the strengths and weaknesses of your case. She communicates with you clearly about the various legal procedures available to enforce a court order so that you understand exactly what is involved in seeking an enforcement or contempt of court action.

While Merle prefers to work things out in negotiations, she is always prepared to litigate, if necessary, in order to achieve your goals.

To schedule a consultation, contact attorney Merle Stolar at (520) 628-7777, Extension 163, or contact the office online.